Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Blog Title

I thought about what I wanted it to be. One thing I was sure about...It has to represent my relationship with Jesus. I admire women who are gracious when they have something to say. I'm not talking about being fake and using flattery...but sincere and comfortable to have a conversation with. Knowing I don't always have the right responses, answers or things to say is driving me to be careful about the conversations I have. Colossians 4:6 is telling me to "Let my conversation be full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. I guess there's hundreds of reasons why salt is useful. The main two reasons I can think of are to preserve and flavor things.

2 comments:

notblogginganymore said...

hi, i also found you on beth moore's blog :) i'm a beginning blogger, too :) i appreciate the thoughtfulness you put into your blog title! have you thought about the purpose of your blog??? that's such a personal question, sorry...but it's what i'm wondering about mine...what do i want people to reap??? i look forward to reading your posts :)

salty sister said...

Thanks for finding me. Good to meet you sunny kim.

I think connection with like minded Christian women. Just to laugh and have a little break from time to time.

Also to be creative and have interaction that's fun and uplifting to my heart. I look forward to your posts too.